ROAD CLOSURES AROUND SUPER BOWL CAMPUS
There will be road closures related to Super Bowl LIVE presented by Verizon
starting Monday, January 21 through Friday, February 8. All road closures are
subject to change. Please note that all information is subject to change.
Starting Monday, January 21 through Friday, February 8
* Baker St. NW will be closed between Centennial Olympic Park Dr. NW and
Luckie St. NW.
Starting Monday, January 21 through Thursday, February 7
* Mitchell St. SW will be closed between MLK Jr. Dr. SW (South) to Elliot
* Mangum St. will be closed between Markham St to Foundry St.
* MLK Jr. Dr. SW (South) will be closed between Northside Dr. NW to
Centennial Olympic Park Dr NW
Starting Wednesday, January 23 through Thursday, February 7
* Andrew Young International Blvd. NW will be closed between Marietta St.
NW and Centennial Olympic Park Dr. NW
CLOSURES AROUND SUPER BOWL LIII
Starting the Evening of Saturday, February 2 through morning of Monday,
* Northside Dr. NW will be closed between Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd NW and MLK
Jr. Dr. SW (South)
CLOSURES AROUND NFL HONORS
Starting at 1 AM on Friday, February 1 through 5 PM on Sunday, February 3
* Peachtree St. between Ponce De Leon Avenue and 3rd Street
* Ponce De Leon Avenue and 3rd Street between West Peachtree and Peachtree
Clara Sorrells, Association Manager
Community Management Associates
Georgia | Florida | Alabama | Tennessee | South Carolina
404.835.9138 direct | 800.522.6314 toll-free
Closing letter requests and lender questionnaires may be obtained through CMA
Association docs, insurance certificates, W9s, etc. may be obtained through CMA
Online payments and owner account access may be made at CMA
CMA utilizes ERC as a vendor compliance platform. If your Company would like
to be a CMA vendor,
register and be in compliance on the ERC platform. This ensures all vendors
for CMA-managed associations
are background-checked and carry the right types and amounts of insurance.
There is a minimal cost to
join of $199. This allows a vendor to work on any of our 900 CMA-managed
associations. More information