[highland-discuss] Re: Immediate and Necessary Repairs Starting Next Week

  • From: William Hauser <wm.hauser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 17:51:21 -0400

I guess she is talking about corporate office - not our property.

On Jun 11, 2015, at 5:40 PM, <taddison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <taddison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Epic Response will be onsite on Monday or Tuesday of next week to repair the south side entrance door, install a new buried rainwater drain, replace one downspout and re-direct all south side downspouts to the new drain. These repairs are necessary to address water intrusion in this area. Unfortunately, there will be very limited and sometimes no access through the south side entrance door. Epic will be conducting repairs for approximately 1 week and will make every effort to provide access whenever possible. Please plan accordingly -- especially for your handicapped clients/associates-- and instruct your clients to use the front access door or make arrangements to temporarily access the north side entrance door.

We apologize for the short notice and any inconvenience.

Thank you,
Temera Addison