[highland-discuss] Re: Children jumping the fence to the pool

  • From: Joy Riggs <joyriggs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 18:08:04 -0400

OK...thanks! Will call next time I see them.

Joy

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 5:54 PM, Joseph Curtis <josephcurtis07@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

It sound like the same kids firm last year. And they won't stop until the
cops are called.

Joseph Curtis

Sent from my mobile phone.

On Apr 9, 2015, at 5:48 PM, Joy Riggs <joyriggs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Just letting you know that I was working out today and noticed a young
child (around 6 years old) jump the fence to come into the pool area. He
opened the gate and let in two male teenagers, a pre-teen girl, and a
little girl around 3 years old. I waited for a few minutes to see what
they were going to do. One teenager was on the cell phone and looked like
they were deliberating on whether to get in the pool or not. I went
outside and asked them where they lived. They said, "Our Auntie lives over
there." They were pointing back towards the 700 buildings. I told them
the pool doesn't look like it has been cleaned yet so it isn't safe to
swim. I also told them their Auntie will need to come to the pool area.
They left and walked out the front fence. This happened around 3:30 this
afternoon. I know they don't have a relative that lives here, but if they
did they should have had a card to get in. The young 3 year old did not
need to be in the pool area without an adult.

Thanks,
Joy Riggs #605