[highland-discuss] Appliance in the dumpster...again!

  • From: Kate Dearborn <wkdearborn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 18:27:10 -0400

I know it's astonishing, but I just found this thing halfway shoved into
the dumpster. Not only is it incredible that someone has done this within a
day or so of the dumpster being repaired, but it's even so large that it
blocked the entire chute. Shame on whomever did this!!

If the offender is not on this list, or if you know what unit it came from,
please let them know the darn thing has been removed from the dumpster and
is waiting for them to retrieve and properly dispose.

Also, it looks like we're going to need a VERY large and mean-sounding sign
posted on the dumpster door itself... The yellow 8.5"x11" notice on the
left of the dumpster is apparently insufficient.

Thanks,

Kate