[highland-discuss] Re: 375 Highland Rodent/Pest Control

  • From: Monica OWENS <mr33605@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <highland-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 20:58:00 +0000 (UTC)

Has anyone else contacted Dennis about this problem?  In light of the extent of
the problem, I can't believe that I'm the only one who has been ranting and
raving.
We have been dealing with this problem for several years too long, and
aggressive action must be taken now.  We pay too much in association fees to
live in fear of rats.
      From: Highland Unit Owners <highlandunitowners@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: Alda Lewis <aldawlewis@xxxxxxxxx>; David Drosdick <Ddrosdick@xxxxxxxxx>;
mr33605@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; "a_mizzkitti@xxxxxxxxx" <a_mizzkitti@xxxxxxxxx>;
"afrazier07@xxxxxxxxx" <afrazier07@xxxxxxxxx>; "ahill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<ahill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "aialsabah@xxxxxxxxx" <aialsabah@xxxxxxxxx>;
"alex@xxxxxxxxx" <alex@xxxxxxxxx>; "alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
"andreamickens@xxxxxxxxx" <andreamickens@xxxxxxxxx>; "andy99liu@xxxxxxxxx"
<andy99liu@xxxxxxxxx>; "ant.gillett@xxxxxxxxx" <ant.gillett@xxxxxxxxx>;
"apatten219@xxxxxxxxx" <apatten219@xxxxxxxxx>; "bdp2105@xxxxxxxxx"
<bdp2105@xxxxxxxxx>; "birdlisa27@xxxxxxxxx" <birdlisa27@xxxxxxxxx>;
"bloom.barbara@xxxxxxxxx" <bloom.barbara@xxxxxxxxx>; "comerbuck@xxxxxxxxxxx"
<comerbuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "cr198181@xxxxxxxxx" <cr198181@xxxxxxxxx>;
"dedra.hemphill@xxxxxxxxx" <dedra.hemphill@xxxxxxxxx>; "draskind@xxxxxxxxx"
<draskind@xxxxxxxxx>; "drkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <drkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
"edwardwood3@xxxxxxxxx" <edwardwood3@xxxxxxxxx>; "elderalf@xxxxxxxxxxx"
<elderalf@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "erikarief@xxxxxxxxx" <erikarief@xxxxxxxxx>;
"gabrielanoviello@xxxxxxxxx" <gabrielanoviello@xxxxxxxxx>;
"hbreedlove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hbreedlove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
"helenpeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <helenpeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Ibironke Apata
<iwapata@xxxxxxxxx>; Jacob Tabor <taborjacob@xxxxxxxxx>;
"jasminefsu@xxxxxxxxx" <jasminefsu@xxxxxxxxx>; "jasonshwartz@xxxxxxxxxxx"
<jasonshwartz@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "jayblake4@xxxxxxx" <jayblake4@xxxxxxx>;
"jefferys9@xxxxxxxxx" <jefferys9@xxxxxxxxx>; "johnreardon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<johnreardon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "josephcurtis07@xxxxxxxxxxx"
<josephcurtis07@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "joyriggs@xxxxxxxxx" <joyriggs@xxxxxxxxx>;
"k.najadat@xxxxxxxxx" <k.najadat@xxxxxxxxx>; Katie Bartling
<katiebartling@xxxxxxxxx>; "katiebellb@xxxxxxx" <katiebellb@xxxxxxx>; Kelli
Reid <kellijreid@xxxxxxxxx>; "kimberly_appel@xxxxxxxxx"
<kimberly_appel@xxxxxxxxx>; Kyle Mann <kyle.mann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
"lewisrae@xxxxxxxxx" <lewisrae@xxxxxxxxx>; "markariggs@xxxxxxxxxxx"
<markariggs@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "marnyheit@xxxxxxxxx" <marnyheit@xxxxxxxxx>;
"mehrnushsaadat@xxxxxxxxx" <mehrnushsaadat@xxxxxxxxx>; "meqqaw@xxxxxxxxx"
<meqqaw@xxxxxxxxx>; "mlt_prudential@xxxxxxxxx" <mlt_prudential@xxxxxxxxx>;
"mwboot@xxxxxxxxx" <mwboot@xxxxxxxxx>; "myles.avg@xxxxxxxxx"
<myles.avg@xxxxxxxxx>; "mzbadazz98@xxxxxxxxx" <mzbadazz98@xxxxxxxxx>;
"nitaastewart@xxxxxxx" <nitaastewart@xxxxxxx>; "olesya21@xxxxxxxxxxx"
<olesya21@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "oshealjones@xxxxxxxxx" <oshealjones@xxxxxxxxx>;
"parkerm1@xxxxxxxxx" <parkerm1@xxxxxxxxx>; Pat Malloy
<patriciamalloy375@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "riah_greathouse@xxxxxxxxx"
<riah_greathouse@xxxxxxxxx>; Robert Mann <robertmann5@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
"ronald.rucker@xxxxxxx" <ronald.rucker@xxxxxxx>; "rpatten113@xxxxxxxxx"
<rpatten113@xxxxxxxxx>; "scheekes@xxxxxxx" <scheekes@xxxxxxx>;
"summerameloot77@xxxxxxxxx" <summerameloot77@xxxxxxxxx>;
"susan.k.stern@xxxxxxxxx" <susan.k.stern@xxxxxxxxx>;
"suzanne.osborne@xxxxxxxxx" <suzanne.osborne@xxxxxxxxx>;
"tjones7101@xxxxxxxxx" <tjones7101@xxxxxxxxx>; "tommy.breedlove@xxxxxxxxx"
<tommy.breedlove@xxxxxxxxx>; "vemur516a@xxxxxxxxx" <vemur516a@xxxxxxxxx>;
"vpachigar@xxxxxxxxx" <vpachigar@xxxxxxxxx>; "vsshah85@xxxxxxxxx"
<vsshah85@xxxxxxxxx>; "wcheekes@xxxxxxx" <wcheekes@xxxxxxx>;
"wkdearborn@xxxxxxxxx" <wkdearborn@xxxxxxxxx>; "wm.hauser@xxxxxxxxx"
<wm.hauser@xxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Monday, March 9, 2015 1:55 PM
  Subject: 375 Highland Board Meeting Minutes Jan. 2015

Hi All, We hope this email finds you well!  Attached please find the January,
2015 meeting minutes and rules and fines for the complex.  If you have
questions and/or concerns about your unit please contact Dennis Hoffman
directly at dhoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or @ 404.835.9105.   It takes a
village... Regards, Your Highland Board