[highland-board] Re: FW: Landscape inspection notes

  • From: "Alex Agle" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "alex" for DMARC)
  • To: highland-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 14:47:57 -0400

Yes, this is fine with me.  I think pruning is normal this time of year.

Thanks,
Alex

---
Alex Agle
alex@xxxxxxxxx
C 404-229-3325
W 404-894-6165
On 2020-03-19 02:26 PM, Clara Sorrells wrote:

Board,
Attached you will find a list with some notes of a landscape inspection that was performed at Highland on March 12th. 7 items out of 9 on the list mention hard pruning to holly trees/shrubs. This type of pruning is highly recommended at this time of year. Also they mention the Spring rejuvenation.
Please let me know if we have an approval to proceed with the property enhancement - as far as I read we have several approvals but I just want to confirm we are ready to go. 😊
_ _
Clara Sorrells, Association Manager
Community Management Associates
Georgia | Florida | Alabama | Tennessee | South Carolina
404.835.9138 direct | 800.522.6314 toll-free
_PLEASE ALLOW 24HRS FOR RESPONSES TO EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS_
Closing letter requests and lender questionnaires may be obtained through CMA Seller Services [1]
Association docs, insurance certificates, W9s, etc. may be obtained through CMA Seller Services [1]
Online payments and owner account access may be made at CMA Communities [2]
CMA utilizes ERC as a vendor compliance platform. If your Company would like to be a CMA vendor,
register and be in compliance on the ERC platform. This ensures all vendors for CMA-managed associations
are background-checked and carry the right types and amounts of insurance. There is a minimal cost to
join of $199.  This allows a vendor to work on any of our 900 CMA-managed
associations.  More information

Links:
------
[1] http://www.cmacommunities.com/sellerservices