[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01849 Intake Report Wording >>> Completed

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Diana.Chappell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 17:18:14 -0500

Category:  Report: Change / Reports

Originator:  Maisonneuve, Lyne

Issue
I have reviewed it with our Ontario Works policy person and he says that this
will work for their information sharing with our shelters, eliminating an
additional consent form for the shelter users to complete. The attached
paragraph replaces the paragraph currently found above the signature block on
the intake form. If this change could be made with the next upgrade, that would
be great.

Solution:
New wording:
I consent to the exchange of information between the authorized representatives
of the Region of Durham Social Services Department and this shelter for the
purpose of determining my eligibility for per diem and/or personal needs
allowance and/or any other ongoing or one-time benefits or supports as per the
Ontario Works Act, 1997.  I fully understand the nature and purpose of this
consent and have given my consent and authorization voluntarily.  This consent
is valid for up to six months from the date signed or my discharge from the
shelter, whichever date is earlier.

Assigned to: Diaz, Jorge
Closed in Version: 3.72.2175

Currently Open ACERs Statistics