[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01750 Pna Report Shows No Data >>> Abandoned

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Angela.Jones@xxxxxxxxx>, <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <henryd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 12:04:41 -0500

Category:  Report: Fix / Reports

Originator:  Jones, Angela

Issue:
The Personal Needs Allowance report does not seem to generate any data for us,
regardless of how we adjust stays/programs/etc.  Is it working correctly?

Solution:
Jason: This report specifically only works if you have a program setup as
"Allowance Pay" in the program setup. I recommend using the Program Billing
report. You may also notice that billing reports no longer ask for both a
shelter and a program. Since programs are already assigned to a location, only
the program needs to be selected. In the past, selecting a shelter and program
that do not align would cause a "No data" result.

As of Version: