[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01682 Rooms And Beds Not Showing >>> Created

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <henryd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:39:51 -0500

Category:  Bug / Admin / Beds

Originator:  Weber, Glen

Issue:
In the beta 2108 when I select Room & Beds from the Admin window I do not see
the rooms and beds that we have in our shelter. If I select the shelter layout
icon it opens and shows me our correct room and bed configuration. However if I
close that window I still cannot access our beds to make any changes? I am able
to add beds but not able to edit any beds as I can not select them?

Solution:
Glen, is this still the case?
Have you made sure that the user has access to the shelter?

Assigned to: