[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01623 Can Provide Services To Inactive Client >>> Completed

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <henryd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 17:03:45 -0500

Category:  Bug / Operations / Clients

Originator:  Maisonneuve, Lyne

Issue
From the Client window, I can still provide G&S - add a Health record,
conflict, barred, etc...... to an inactive client,

I don't think that we should be able to, what do you think ?

Solution:
If client is inactive, the ADD button is disabled in the G&S screen.
In addition, inactive clients now appear in GREY in the CLIENTS main grid.

Assigned to: Dagher, Henry
Closed in Version: 3.72.2167

Currently Open ACERs Statistics
===============================