[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01600 Both Agressors Or Both Victims >>> Completed

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mudassar.hayee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 14:52:52 -0400

Category:  Bug / Operations / Conflicts

Originator:  Hayee, Mudassar

Issue
I checked this issue out and noticed that it doesn't show green, it now shows
pink for victim and yellow for agressor.  I also noticed B when they are both
agressors and N when they are both victims.

Solution:
Colours were changed to avoid similarity to booked in/out scheme.
'B' and 'N' are dropped as they are not bilingual. Instead, 'both aggressors'
or 'both victims' will appear as '='

As of Version: 3.70.2087