[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01316 Need 3 New Fields >>> Created

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lyne.maisonneuve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <VWestgate@xxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 12:10:04 -0400

Category:  Change Request / Operations / Clients

Originator:  Maisonneuve, Lyne

Issue
1- CASE NUMBER instead of using FIle number in the client files (we can't see
where else we can put it if we need to use it reports).
2- Case Worker

3- Address.

Could I suggest that these two fields (or all three) be added to the client id
screen and therefore can be collected on printed forms?

Can you suggest any way in which I can make this work for The Salvation Army
and other shelters in collecting the information.

Solution:
3- Whose address is this?

These look like they belong in the Case Management module...

Assigned to: