[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01027 Hyland House >>> In Development

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <shelteradmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <henryd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:53:20 -0500

Category:  DataConv: Fix / DataConv

Originator:  Dorma, Suzanne

Issue:
We were able to find all te poeple listed and asign them a name or birthdate.

There is till the problem with about 300 clients(richards estimate) we cannot
book out due to no beds assigned to them.

here is what he says...

Peter:

The present status of HIFIS is:

There is a new update ready for HiFis, not installed as it may just complicate
errors presently in our program.
There are 368 beds assigned to conversion that I'm having difficulty figuring
out what to do with- I can't figure out how to block bookout as there are no
clients assigned.
Hifis users list email as : shelteradmin@ shawcable.com. Is this correct?
Service Provider details indicate that Hyland House Short Stay has 35 rooms,
405 beds, 0-overflow. What do we do with this?
Rooms and beds have been entered for HHSS, HHTS, & HHEWW(partial).

The following are things I  have encountered with HIFIS;

 I've tried to book clients out only to be presented with errors and kicked out
of HiFIS.ie: William Castelletti.
I managed to block bookout clients from SMS1 and SMS2 and have cleared client
list. Do you want me to start entering present client data? If so it would help
to have this networked and accessable on front computers as I'm presently
keeping the "extended" Access data base up to date.

Solution:
The latest conversion is ready for testing and will be sent by Jason to Peter.
It would be great if the data was verified so we can correct any errors in
preparation for implementation.  Our earliest possibility of implementation and
training will be in April.

Jason will be contacting you to get this started.

Assigned to: Abbott, Jason