[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 01012 Report For Wellington >>> In Development

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ellen.f.herreria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <johnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <henryd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:44:17 -0500

Category:  Report: New / Reports

Originator:  Herreria, Ellen

Issue:
In order to use the wealth of information we include on each client that uses
our shelter, we need to be able to generate a report on it.
This report would allow us to pick a:
"       specific time period  (ie monthly or annually)
"       specific  shelter (in our case we would like to generate separate stats
for the two different residences)
"       specific field title we would like to generate numbers on  (ie Referred
From)
e.g., The report would provide us with the number of clients, within the
specific time period, that indicated the various referral agents.

I.e.   in 2006, Wyndham House for Young Women had 15 admissions,
8       were referred from 'Another Shelter'
2       were referred from 'Self"
3       were referred from 'Children's Aid Society'
2       were referred from 'in house'

Each shelter will have Fields that are more useful than others.  In our
particular case the Fields we would most like to be able to generate a report
on are:

        Reason for Service
        Contributing Factors
        Referral Category  -  Book in
        Health Issues
        Reason for Discharge

Solution:
Will  need to add these 2 to Age & Gender:
- Referral
- Health

Assigned to: Abbott, Jason