[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 00928 Reservations During Bookout >>> Completed

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ellen.f.herreria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:58:26 -0400

Category:  Change Request / Operations / Booking

Originator:  Herreria, Ellen

Issue
Book-out - When you click the Book out client, there is a Yellow Reserve Button
if you press that and then exit the blue door in the next screen, you get a
message stating "Does this book in client correspond to this reservation".
However I am not booking in anyone I am booking out.  What does the message
mean?

Solution:
The reservations button is no longer available during book-out.
This error was resolved in less than 2 years. A record!

As of Version: 3.70.2089