[HIFIS3 LIST] Hifis ACER #: 00923 Turnaways Report >>> Created

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis-sisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:42:46 -0400

Category:  Report: Change / Reports

Originator:  Kawakami, Karen

Issue
Brother Tom: I also need a report on Turnaways. The current Bed Useage &
Turnaway report just causes Hifis 3 to abort when you try to run the report.
The report I need reports the number of turnaways per month for each of the
Hifis reasons for turnaway plus total for the month. The one in HIFIS 2 worked
beautifully. Make it work in Hifis 3.1

The Turnaway Report I am talking about is a statistical report and does not
list who was turned away . Enclosed is a copy of the report from HIIFIS 2.0
(yes, I still have HIFIS 2.0 around. I use it to get the Turnaway report).

00923 Turnaway Report.doc

Solution:
Jason to confirm if this outdated

Assigned to: Abbott, Jason