[HIFIS3 LIST] HIFIS 3 Betas

  • From: <henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hifis3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 14:36:37 -0400

Hello all,

In order to help us in providing you with a better product, we would like to
offer you the chance of participating in the HIFIS3 Beta program. Simply put,
you would periodically receive a link to download a pre-release version of the
HIFIS software.

Your benefits:
- The released version is less buggy
- You have a say in the way things work
- You know what's coming ahead of time
- All those ACER notifications become verifiable

Our benefits:
- You help us find bugs
- Your feedback on new features and modifications helps us make better decisions

Pretty much: everyone is better off.

All you need to do is reply if you're interested. I will make a distribution
list that gets a simple email with a download link every time the software is
in a state that warrants an update.

NOTE: Pre-release (or beta) software should NOT be used for production work. It
is typically buggy and some features may change before the final release.

Henry Dagher
Senior Information & Systems Officer/Agent principal, gestion de l'information
et des systèmes
Information Management - Information Technology Group / Gestion de
l'information - Technologie informatique
Homelessness Partnering Secretariat / Secrétariat des partenariats de lutte
contre l'itinérance
Income Security and Social Development Branch / Direction générale de la
Sécurité du revenu et du développement social
Human Resources and Social Development Canada / Ressources humaines et
Développement social Canada
* henry.dagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*  (819) 994-2417 | 7 (819) 994-4211
* Ne pas imprimer un mail inutilement est un geste environnemental