Re: Thanks

  • From: Tom Berry <tberry0916@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rogden2@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 00:34:59 -0500

Thanks to Ron for setting this up. Blog post on the action here and some more photos of the fun here (at the end of the album).

-Tom

On Dec 18, 2010, at 9:16 PM, Ron Ogden wrote:

Thanks to Lewis Olson, Tom Berry, Galo Grijalva, Joel Carberry, Dad and Daughter Riegal, and Bryan Cotton for helping shuffle the hangar today, and also to Dana Smith for towing and Peter Smith and Rolf Beyer for helping; and to Jeff Shingleton who brought the Lambada down and gave several rides in it--very cool flying machine. Thanks to every one. It was a good day and it was't even very cold. If I missed someone who was there, I apologize and
very much value your contribution.
Ron

To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to "hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx". NOTE: Post personal information at your own risk. This list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain on-line indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".
Also, see the HHSC calendar at http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc