Relief for Cash Duty Sunday, Sept. 12, 2004 p.m. shift

  • From: Michateklaur@xxxxxxx
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 10:12:34 EDT

Hi Harris Hill Soaring Club Members:
My Dad in Rochester, New York is presently dying of cancer.  He has Hospice
care now.

I cannot leave Rochester to do my cash duty this coming Sunday, Sept. 12 th
from 2-6 p.m.

Please call me at 585-223-5559 or e-mail me at Michateklaur@xxxxxxx if you
can possibly help me out this time.  I would really appreciate your help.  Of
course, I am more than willing to do your duty anytime that you may be
scheduled
in October or sooner if I can be available to you.

I am the lady who takes care of the entrance garden, in case you don't know
who I am!

Thank you very much.
Laura Michatek

NEW!- See HHSC Calendar on-line at  http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc - NEW!
For address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact
"webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org".  To send a message to all HHSC
subscribers, simply address an e-mail to "hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".