HHSC Wed & Thurs Evening Flying

  • From: S Gardner <soarreg3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HHSC List <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 22:46:23 -0700

Dear All:

There will be a tow pilot at the Hill from 5 PM until sunset on
Wednesday and Thrusday.

We are planning on putting sailplanes on trailers for the trip to
Mifflin on Thursday evening.  If people are available and are willing,
perhaps we can do one of the sailplanes Wednesday night.

John Miller and Al Ryan will be covering the tow pilot duties for
15,16,22,23 May 2002 evening flying while I am in Mifflin.

If anyone would like to take over the email duties for that time, please
let me know.

Thanks!!

Stephen Garner

For address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact
"webmaster[at]harrishillsoaring.org".