Dates for Safety Meetings and Hangar Clean Up

  • From: Sean Murphy <murphsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 16:04:50 -0500

Well folks it is time to get ready for the soaring season again.

The dates for the safety meetings are Saturday March 31st and Saturday April
14th. Both meetings will start at 7 pm. Come to the social hour beginning at 6
pm to catch up with old friends, make some new friends, and enjoy a bit of food
and drink. The first meeting is larger so we will meet at the Soaring Museum
Community room. The second meeting will be at the fight center. Attendance at
one of the safety meetings is a club requirement. Both meetings will have the
same agenda.

Every year we need to get the hangars cleaned out and ready for another season
of flying. Please join in Saturday March 31st at 9 am and do your part sweep
and haul away rubbish. There will be no flying until the work is done. So let's
turn out at 9 am sharp in sufficient numbers to get the job done and ,weather
permitting, do some flying in the afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing you all again,
Sean