Commercial Duty Conflict

  • From: "Webb, James E (OND)" <WebbJE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:08:58 -0400

I'm scheduled for commercial duty PM shift on May 26th.

As with many other people, I'll be traveling for Memorial Day weekend and am
looking for somebody to help me out and trade duties.  I could pull duty this
weekend or the first two and last weekends of June.

Jim Webb

For address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact
"webmaster[at]harrishillsoaring.org".