Re: Agree or Disagree

  • From: Keith Beardslee <kbeardslee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: petersmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:14:09 -0500

I agree that, in most cases, this forum should be limited to aviation related topics. However, there is one exception - when it comes to college football I hope that everyone here will cheer for Notre Dame!

Keith Beardslee
- - - - - - - - - - - - - To send a message to all HHSC subscribers, simply address an e-mail to "hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx". NOTE: Post personal information at your own risk. This list is not totally private, as web-searchable archives remain on-line indefinitely. For e-mail address changes or deletion from this e-mail list, contact "webmaster[at_sign]harrishillsoaring.org". Also, see the HHSC calendar at http://www.calsnet.net/hhsc