Agree or Disagree

  • From: Peter Smith <petersmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhsc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 19:49:09 -0500

Hi All,

Corky came to my office today and exclaimed, "I agree with you!" He explained that he meant to forward that message to someone whose last name begins with H, whose name is right next to HHSC in his contacts file.

So the whole thing was a mistake. Corky freely admits working with computers is pretty mysterious to him. And I freely admit that aircraft mechanics is pretty mysterious to me.

There is a lesson here, though. We are all friends, with soaring as our common interest and passion. On other subjects - politics, religion, whatever - we differ greatly. So let's all respect each other by limiting our posts on the HHSC free list to soaring related topics.

Peter W. Smith
Director
National Soaring Museum
51 Soaring Hill Drive