[hhrug] Re: User Group Meeting: Reminder

  • From: Paul Stewart <paulstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:58:02 +0100

Hi all,

Will not be at this months meet.  I will be away with work up at Rotherham.

Hope to make next months.

Regards
--
Paul Stewart -  Far Bletchley, Milton Keynes, UK.

Be Bold.  Dare To Be Different.  Use RISC OS (http://www.riscos.com).
It's blue and from outta town - The A9home
(http://www.advantage6.co.uk/A9hsplash.html).
A9home Compatibility page -
(http://www.phawfaux.co.uk/a9home/compatibility.asp).

 On Fri Sep 15 10:00 , dhwild@xxxxxxxxxxxx sent: