[hhrug] Re: User Group Meeting: Reminder

  • From: Paul Stewart <paulstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 17:29:26 +0100

In message <15082008311dhwild@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          dhwild@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> User Group Meeting: Reminder

> Remember that next Wednesday evening is club night.

> The club meets on the third Wednesday of every month
>  in the village hall at Nash Mills.
> The meeting begins at 2000 and is until 2200.

> This reminder was created and sent by a Python program
> provided by Stefaan Claes with minor changes here.

I will be bringing my Archimedes 410/1 with me this week.  Along with
some memory chips and a soldering iron!

Regards
--
Paul Stewart -  Far Bletchley, Milton Keynes, England.
(msn:sa110@xxxxxxxxxxx)

If the answer is wrong, you have asked an incorrect question.

Dare To Be Different.  Use RISC OS (http://www.riscos.com).
It's blue and from outta town -
(http://www.advantage6.co.uk/A9hsplash.html).
A9home Compatibility -