[hhrug] Re: User Group Meeting: Reminder

  • From: Paul Stewart <paulstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bryan <bryanpage1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 17:58:48 +0100

 On Fri 11/04/08 17:47 , Bryan bryanpage1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx sent:
> In message 11042008692dhwild@xxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:
>

> > User Group Meeting: Reminder
>

> > Remember that next Wednesday evening is club night.
>

> > The club meets on the third Wednesday of every month
>
> >  in the village hall at Nash Mills.
>
> > The meeting begins at 2000 and is until 2200.
>

> > This reminder was created and sent by a Python program
>
> > provided by Stefaan Claes with minor changes here.
>

> Do we bring knitting needles and wool, or will they be provided?

Looks like we have entertainment for the evening: Bryan the Clown!

Regards
--
Paul Stewart -  Far Bletchley, Milton Keynes, UK.

Be Bold.  Dare To Be Different.  Use RISC OS (http://www.riscos.com).
It's blue and from outta town - The A9home
(http://www.advantage6.co.uk/A9hsplash.html).
A9home Compatibility page -
(http://www.phawfaux.co.uk/a9home/compatibility.asp).