[hhrug] 7pm to 9pm+ tonight anyone? HHACKLUB Thunderbirds Go! Friday 24 August 7pm to 9pm

  • From: Brian Hall <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hhrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Phil Wild <philwild736@xxxxxxxxx>, Jonathan Shepherd <jonathan.shepherd1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, TheComputerAge <thecomputerage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:24:09 +0100

Oh my I really do need to get off the calling-meeting committee! LOL

TONIGHT chaps?

I was just caught up in a last minute BBC deadline but if anyone can make
it tonight that'd be grand as a bit of relief after my deadline.

RSVP ... and hopefully Greg will be our newbie and he can go through proper
hazing (just kidding Greg! LOL)