[HEALTH.MIL] TRICARE Website: Easier to Use

  • From: HEALTH.MIL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <HEALTH.MIL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <TFL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 20:38:33 -0500

TRICARE Website: Easier to Use

On July 24, TRICARE.mil unveiled a new design to give TRICARE's 9.6 million
beneficiaries clear and easy access to benefit information. Users now have more
ways to browse our site. We've added easier navigation, a login button for
quicker access to our partner's secure services, and a section on the homepage
dedicated to life-changing events. We've also streamlined and reorganized our
content so users can find what they're looking for in the way they're expecting.

We're listening to our beneficiaries. Our new design is the result of an ongoing
review about what beneficiaries are looking for when they visit TRICARE.mil. We
are using satisfaction surveys, analytics, and user feedback to highlight key
information. We are also closely monitoring our most visited pages and our most
frequent search terms on TRICARE.mil. Some of the most popular things that
beneficiaries look for include:

*         What plan can I use?

*         What's covered?

*         How do I find a doctor?

*         How much will I pay?

We paired these findings with an extensive review of 34 government and private
sector health insurance plan websites. This allowed us to apply common industry
practices of website navigation, organization, content, naming convention, and

TRICARE.mil is a powerful educational tool for beneficiaries to learn about
their health benefits and stay updated on the latest changes. Visit
<http://www.tricare.mil/> www.tricare.mil to see the new design and explore the
TRICARE benefit.

SOURCE:  TRICARE News Release at http://www.tricare.mil/webupdates080514

NOTICE:  Links to archived copies of this and other mailing list messages,
subscribe\unsubscribe instructions and other useful information for active duty,
retirees and veterans, and their families, are available on the LINKS FOR
MIL\RET\VETS website at www.hostmtb.org

This message is being sent to the HEALTH.MIL and TFL mailing lists.  If you
prefer not to receive future mailing list messages, please go to www.hostmtb.org
contact Mailing List Mgr.