[HEALTH.MIL] HEALTH.MIL Mailing List - 20 July 2011

  • From: HEALTH.MIL Mailing List
  • To: <HEALTH.MIL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 15:09:14 -0500

1.  Receipt of this message indicates your E-Mail address is on the HEALTH.MIL
mailing list.  This mailing list is used to distribute TRICARE, Military Health
System, VA and related information to active duty and retired military
personnel, Reserve Component personnel, veterans, family members, and other
interested personnel.

2.  NOTICE:  The HEALTH.MIL mailing list was recently re-worked and your E-Mail
address may have been inadvertently added to the mailing list.  If you do not
want to be on the HEALTH.MIL mailing list, please let me know immediately or use
one of the below listed options to unsubscribe from the mailing list.  Sorry for
any inconvenience.

3.  For members remaining on the mailing list:

    a.  Please let me know if you receive duplicate messages.

    b.  If you wish to change your mailing list, you may remove (unsubscribe)
your old address and add (subscribe) your new address at
http://www.hostmtb.org/hmil.html or let me know and I will make the change for
you.

    c.  Links to the TRICARE Retiree Dental Program and TRICARE Forms (claims,
enrollment, etc.) have been added to the "Links for MIL\RET\VETS" web page at
http://www.hostmtb.org.  As mentioned earlier, this web site is still a "work in
progress," please let me know if there are other links that need to be added to
the web page.

    d.  If you only want to receive TRICARE For Life (TFL) related information,
please let me know or you can remove your E-Mail address from the HEALTH.MIL
mailing list at  http://www.hostmtb.org/hmil.html and subscribe to the TFL

4.  Please let me know if you have any HEALTH.MIL mailing list related comments,
questions, problems, etc.

Thank you,

Milton Bell
Mailing List Mgr
USAF\DAC Ret

== HEALTH.MIL Mailing List ==

1.  The following options may be used to join\leave this mailing list:

    a.  ONLINE OPTION:  Online subscription\unsubscription options are
available at:

        http://www.hostmtb.org
        http://www.hostmtb.org/hmil.html
        //www.freelists.org/list/health.mil

    b.  E-MAIL OPTION:  Subscription\unsubscription may be performed by sending
an E-Mail message to the following address:

        (1)  To subscribe to this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to
HEALTH.MIL-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' as the subject.

        (2)  To unsubscribe, send an E-Mail message to
HEALTH.MIL-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' as the subject.

2.  If the above subscribe or unsubscribe procedures don't work or if you have
questions, comments, etc., about this mailing list, please contact
Milton.Bell126@xxxxxxxxx