• From: Milton.Bell126@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <HEALTH.MIL@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 19:12:54 -0500

The  HEALTH.MIL mailing list is used for worldwide distribution of Military
Health System (MHS), TRICARE, VA,  and related information to active
duty\retired\reservists, their families, and other interested personnel.  If
there are personnel at your facility, office, etc., who want to join the
HEALTH.MIL mailing list, they may subscribe, view archived messages and\or
subscribe to RSS feeds  at http://www.freelists.org/webpage/health.mil or
http://www.hostmtb.org/hmil.html.   If there are problems connecting to these
web sites, please let me know (Milton.Bell126@xxxxxxxxx).

NOTE:  An un-subscription option is also available at the above web sites.
Also, If you only want to receive TRICARE For Life (TFL) related information,
please let me know and your E-Mail address will be moved to our TFL mailing

Thank you,

Milton Bell

Mailing list Mgr