[hccmember-talk] Re: Sunday?

  • From: Jona Sabino <jona.sabino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2014 14:41:53 -0700

Hey Ken,

Sorry I'm not able to make it tomorrow, but as Andy mentioned, Marvin will be
riding for sure and two others on the fence.

If I see anymore RSVP's I will let you know.

Thanks!

- Jonah

On Friday, August 8, 2014 7:44 PM, Ken Morrison <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I will not be on Saturday's ride, would appreciate if you are riding tomorrow
checking with others if they are planning on doing the ride to Winters on
Sunday.  Send me an email if you know of anyone going, don't want to go if no
one is going to go. As long as someone wants to do it I will be there.

Thanks,   Ken