[HCCmember-talk] Re: September routes

  • From: nokia8860 <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 17:00:27 -0700

I can lead a Diablo x North Gate back down then Morgan Territory then up to the
junction x south gate then back down north back to heather farms. Easy peasy
lemon squeezy

Also Chris and I can lead the Sac and back route as well for those looking to
spend 10 hrs in the saddle.

Lmk if these will work and I'll put together a route and send to Andy.

On Aug 4, 2015, at 16:54, Andy Manuel <andy.r.manuel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey HCC,

Feel free to submit your favorite routes for September,
between 30 to 60 mile rides. Just reply with your favorites.
I will be posting by August 15th.
Thanks!

​We only need one route for September. The default routes are the Dynamite
ride and the Bridges. Ron is leading the other route Pleasant Hill to Sunol
and back.

Any other routes will be used in October and onward.

Thanks!​

Andy M.