[HCCmember-talk] Re: Saturday Ride 09/26/2015 Staging Area Changed to Walden Park 2640 Oak Rd Walnut Creek CA 94597

  • From: Glenn Munlawin <munlawin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 21:16:00 -0700

FYI - that park has a small parking lot and street parking is very limited
due to the number of apartment complexes nearby. Plan ahead.

thanks!
glenn

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 8:51 PM, Jona Sabino <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

What's up HCC!

Due to the festivities going on at Heather Farms Park, we are changing the
staging area. Thanks to Sgt-at-Arms, Joey and his wife for the heads up!

Saturday Ride 09/26/2015 Staging Area Changed to:

Walden Park 2640 Oak Rd Walnut Creek CA 94597

Roll out at 7:30 am please plan accordingly and arrive early so we can
roll on time. Thanks!

On Thursday, September 24, 2015 5:08 AM, Hercules Cycling Club <
noreply+feedproxy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

HerculesCyclingClub.net Updates <http://herculescyclingclub.net/> [image:
Link to Hercules Cycling Club] <http://herculescyclingclub.net/>
------------------------------
HCC Saturday Ride – 09/26/2015 – Walnut Creek to Sunol & Back
<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/HerculesCyclingClub/~3/CgPxcfwK3vY/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>
[image: walnut creek to sunol]
<http://herculescyclingclub.net/hcc2014/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/walnut-creek-to-sunol.jpg>
When: SATURDAY, September, 26, 2015
Time: Meet at 7:15 am
Where: Walden Park 2640 Oak Rd Walnut Creek CA 94597
Roll out at 7:30 am
Distance: 57.2 miles
Elevation: 1961 FT
Ride Rating: T/2DYN/57 (Refer to HCC Route Rating System on Strava or
Facebook)
Notes: Bring two water bottles and snacks
HERE IS THE LINK OF THE ROUTE: Strava
<https://www.strava.com/routes/3113115> **Please print out the Cue Sheet
if needed**
HCC on Strava http://www.strava.com/clubs/HerculesCyclingClub
HCC on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/430731727033628/
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN MAKE IT! LET’S GET OUT AND RIDE!

<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/HerculesCyclingClub?a=CgPxcfwK3vY:1k3fAlJBPfw:yIl2AUoC8zA>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/HerculesCyclingClub?a=CgPxcfwK3vY:1k3fAlJBPfw:V_sGLiPBpWU>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/HerculesCyclingClub?a=CgPxcfwK3vY:1k3fAlJBPfw:qj6IDK7rITs>
You are subscribed to email updates from Hercules Cycling Club
<http://herculescyclingclub.net/>.
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now
<https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailunsubscribe?k=VZ974gwT53yUTFPd8lwKqRIh02U>
. Email delivery powered by Google Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre
Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States