[HCCmember-talk] Road Runner Sports Team Night!

  • From: HERCULES CYCLING CLUB <herculescyclingclub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 11:44:37 -0800

​

www.roadrunnersports.com

What's up HCC!

Since it's dark outside by the time most of us get off work, a lot of us
are going to be substituting running during the weekday to maintain our
fitness.

Road Runner Sports in Berkeley has offered to set up a "Team Night" for
HCC.  RRS will provide us with food, drinks, and extra discounts on running
shoes,custom molded insoles, apparel, accessories and nutrition.  They will
also raffle a few prizes for our club!!  (free pair of running shoes!!)   [?]

If you are already a VIP member with RRS, you save 10% instantly plus an
extra 10% discount as an HCC member,* totaling a savings of up to 20%!!*

I need to get a headcount on who is interested in going if we do a "Team
Night" - Road Runner Sports is located by the REI in Berkeley.  Once we get
a headcount we'll do a poll on what date, day, and time works best for
everyone.

Please respond to the thread or PM me to let me know - Thanks!

Cheers,
Jonah

JPEG image

PNG image