[HCCmember-talk] Hercules Cycling Club on HCCmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • From: Jona Sabino <jona.sabino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 09:57:46 -0700

What's up HCC!

We are rolling out a new way of communicating in addition to Facebook through:

HCCmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Big thanks to Ken Morrison for setting us up!

This is a private e-mail list and only HCC members who are added on the list
can see the communication.

This will also be utilized for club announcements, upcoming rides, and events.

The list will increase efficiency and ease with communicating with other
members for weekly rides, bikes or parts for sale, or other club or bike
related information.

We only ask of everyone to put out information that is appropriate for the
club.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers,
Jonah