[hccmember-talk] Re: HCC ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY POTLUCK AT THE PARK

  • From: Jona Sabino <jona.sabino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 21:23:40 -0700

Great suggestion Ken, I will note that on the posting to have people let us
know what they are bringing.

Condiments can be provided by HCC as well.

Thanks guys, I'll post the Potluck on the website and FB tonight.

- Jonah

On Thursday, August 7, 2014 12:56 PM, Glenn Munlawin <munlawin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What ken sez makes sense and perhaps doing anyone with last names of letters
A-C bring salads etc

On Aug 7, 2014, at 12:38, "Ken Morrison" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(Redacted sender "kpmorrison55@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC) wrote:

Looks good to me.  I would suggest that you have people email in what they want
to bring so you can sort of monitor that you are not going to have 10 salads.
Also either the club supplies it or have someone bring condiments to go with
BBQ food, if a lot of people come you usually end up with plenty of food.

>Ken
>

>________________________________

year anniversary! We are inviting all our members and their families to
join us in our Potluck and BBQ at Refugio Valley Park on the 24th of
August. We look forward to seeing everyone there! Details below.

>When: August 24, 2014
>Where: Refugio Valley Park 1515
 Refugio Valley Rd, Hercules, CA 94547
>Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
>Food: We would like to ask each member to bring a dish they would like
to share or meat that you would like to throw on the grill. Thanks!
>Drinks: Drinks will be provided by HCC - unfortunately no alcohol is allowed
>at the park
>Plates/Utensils: Provided by HCC
>

>Note: Feel free to bring your own lawn chair and sit in comfort!
>

>Please let me know what you guys think, if we should change or add something.
>

>Things we will need:
>

>** A few canopies, Glenn if we can please borrow yours?  Also I know Walter
>has one we can use.
>

>** Folding Tables - I have two we can use - we are probably going to need at
>least 3 more
>

>**  Folding Chairs - If you guys have folding chairs we can use, I only have a
>couple of folding chairs and 3 lawn chairs.  I will suggest as noted above for
>people to bring their own lawn chairs if possible.
>

>** Charcoal - I didn't mention it above, but HCC will be providing this as well
>

>** Ice - will be provided by HCC
>

>** Coolers - I have 2 we can use, we probably need another 4-5 coolers if you
>guys have one we can use.
>

>** BBQ Grill Tools - Does anyone have BBQ Grill Tool Set we can borrow?
>
>Hope I covered everything, but please feel
 free to add in to this discussion if I missed anything.  Thanks!

>- Jonah

>On Thursday, August 7, 2014 8:14 AM, Bochie Maceda
><dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>Yep, receiving them as well
>

>________________________________

without alcohol but of we do Foxboro, perhaps someone has one of those
grills - it has to be those big ones they use at cook outs which I am
not sure anyone has?

>>>On Aug 6, 2014, at 12:36, Jona Sabino <jona.sabino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>

>>>So guys, we have to decided quickly where we want to have this potluck and
>>>bbq.
>>>

>>>San Pablo Dam Reservoir Rec Area ($7 parking)
>>>

>>>Foxboro Park (no bbq grill)
>>>

>>>Refugio Valley Park (no alcohol)
>>>

>>>Fernandez Park
>>>

>>>They charge a rental fee to reserve the picnic tables to guarantee the spot
according to the website, but I'm pretty sure if its not reserved, it's
first come first serve which happens most of the time.