[HCCmember-talk] Re: HCC Holiday Party - December 12, 2015 - 4:00 PM - MOD Pizza - PiInole CA

  • From: Art Cor <sk8r_art@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 11:07:02 -0800

HCC,
The http://www.supermarketstreetsweep.com is the following day and I need your
help raising money. Please bring your cash donations to the HCC Holiday party.
Please give you donations to Jonah, I will be arriving late. If I raise at
least $150 from HCC members, I will raffle a new HCC jersey(green). Also I
will have some cool socks on hand to raffle regardless.
Donate Info:
https://fooddrives.sfmfoodbank.org/team/hercules-cycling-club-arthur-corpuz
For every $1 you donate, we can distribute $5 worth of food which is enough for
3 meals
Thank you and please support one of your own and the SF-Marin Food Bank.
Arthur Corpuz

Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 08:38:35 -0800
Subject: [HCCmember-talk] HCC Holiday Party - December 12, 2015 - 4:00 PM - MOD
Pizza - PiInole CA
From: herculescyclingclub@xxxxxxxxx
To: hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

​(Last years HCC Holiday party above)

What’s up HCC!
Save the date 12/12/2015! for our Holiday get together!
When: December 12, 2015
Where: MOD Pizza – 2830 Pinole Valley Rd, Pinole, CA 94564Time: 4:00 PMWe’d
like to invite all our members and their +1 to come out and join us at MOD
pizza in Pinole.
Everyone can pay for their own meal, but HCC will be buying pitchers of beer
for all to enjoy!
Let us know if you can make it! RSVP at herculescyclingclub@xxxxxxxxx or on
the HCC FB Group.

JPEG image