[HCCmember-talk] Re: Franco Bicycles

  • From: "Mike" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "lcplwan@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Glenn Munlawin <munlawin@xxxxxxxxx>, "hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <HCCmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 21:00:38 -0700

Whats the diff between the two bikes? Weight est? How much more for red 22?
Could we get frame only? What wheels do they come with or frame w components
and no wheels? Do they fit you for frame and component sizing?
 Any chance of test riding?

Thanks

Mike

<munlawin@xxxxxxxxx> </div><div>Date:09/03/2014  10:58 AM  (GMT-08:00)
to get the club special pricing. Please check out the proposed matrix:

For a Balcom or Kanan with Ultegra or Force 22  $4,559

Three or more 3,699

Six or more 3,559

Ten or more 3,499

There is diff pricing for Red 22 or Dura Ace. if anyone wants more info, just
let me know. If you'd rather get the standard color way for a Balcom or Kanan,
it is lower. If you do contact the Franco shop, please mention you are part of
the hercules Cycling Club and Glenn has been working with Hector on pricing.
Norman would be able to help too if you do call or email.

Just wanted to get some interest for now. I am getting my custom Kanan which
you'll see the attached PDF - Munlawin - HCC Custom Paint this month.

Let me know of q's please...

glenn