[hccmember-talk] Re: FINALIZING DETAILS - HCC ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY POTLUCK AT THE PARK

  • From: Jona Sabino <jona.sabino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 13:49:01 -0700

Not yet Adrian, I'll put you down for Hotdogs! You will bring buns as well?

 Thanks!
Jonah

On Sunday, August 17, 2014 9:29 PM, Adrian Guevara <adrianguevara@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Anyone signed up for the dogs yet?

Sent from my iPhone
Adrian Guevara
(916)849-1004

On Aug 17, 2014, at 9:28 PM, "Jona Sabino" <jona.sabino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks to everyone that has responded so far, I will send out an updated
summary on who's bringing what early this week.

> [...]
>>

>>On Thursday, August 14, 2014 3:29 PM, Mike Wan <lcplwan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>>I also have a ez up canopy ill bring. I can grab a bag or two of salad and
>>sodas?
>>

>>Mike Wan
>>

>>________________________________
>> From: Jona Sabino <jona.sabino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>To: "hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>Cc: WALTER WEBER <weberws@xxxxxxx>; "paulo18699@xxxxxxxxx"
>><paulo18699@xxxxxxxxx>; Art Corpuz <sk8r_art@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
>>"dong_cj@xxxxxxxxx" <dong_cj@xxxxxxxxx>; "ignacioent@xxxxxxx"
>><ignacioent@xxxxxxx>; "urico2000@xxxxxxxxx" <urico2000@xxxxxxxxx>;
>>"rmorris714@xxxxxxxxx" <rmorris714@xxxxxxxxx>; STEPHEN CODDINGTON
>><STEPHEN.CODDINGTON88@xxxxxxxxx>; MIKE WAN <lcplwan@xxxxxxxxx>
>>Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:17 AM
>>Subject: Re: [hccmember-talk] Re: FINALIZING DETAILS - HCC ONE YEAR
>>ANNIVERSARY POTLUCK AT THE PARK
>>

>>Hey Glenn,
>>

>>So far, no salads yet.  We are monitoring it via RSVP, people are letting us
>>know what they are planning to bring on FB or thru the HCC e-mail.
>>

>>Thanks for letting us use your canopy and a folding chair!  :)
>>

>>- Jonah
>>

>>On Thursday, August 14, 2014 11:14 AM, Glenn Munlawin <munlawin@xxxxxxxxx>
>>wrote:
>>

>>I think we should start the process of who will bring what dish?  Like:
>>

>>A-D = dessert
>>E-H = meat
>>

>>etc, etc?? dunno?
>>

>>yes, I'l bring the canopy. We only have one fold up chair..lol

>>On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 11:06 AM, Jona Sabino <jona.sabino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>wrote:
>>
>>What's up Guys!
>>>
>>>The Potluck BBQ is fast approaching!  Just to finalize some planning
>>>stuff....please let me know if you can help out when you get the chance.
>>>Thanks!
>>>
>>>Canopies -
>>>
>>>     * 1 from Glenn
>>>     * Walter, can we use your canopy?
>>>     * Who else has one we can use?
>>>Folding tables -
>>>
>>>     * I have 2 folding tables
>>>     * Paulo, Art, Sonny, Dong - can we use your folding tables?  Let us
>>> know what you guys have.  Thanks!
>>>Folding Chairs
>>>
>>>     * I have 1
>>>     * Who else have folding chairs they can bring?  Although Lawn chairs
>>> were encouraged to bring.
>>>BBQ Tool Set
>>>
>>>     * Who has tools we can use?
>>>Coolers
>>>
>>>     * I have 2 coolers
>>>     * Who else can bring  a cooler?  If you can please let us know. Thanks!
>>>
>>>Supplies (ice, charcoal, soda, water, cups, utensils, paper plates,
>>>condiments, napkins)
>>>
>>>     * Bochie, do you want to be in charge of the purchase?  Let me know if
>>> you need help. I would suggest purchasing these items at our local Big
>>> Lots.
>>>Let me know if I miss anything that we need.

year anniversary! We are inviting all our members and their families to
join us in our Potluck and BBQ at Refugio Valley Park on the 24th of
August. We look forward to seeing everyone there! Details below.

 Refugio Valley Rd, Hercules, CA 94547
to share or meat that you would like to throw on the grill. Thanks!

 free to add in to this discussion if I missed anything.  Thanks!