[hccmember-talk] Re: Bike lanes

  • From: Jona Sabino <jona.sabino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 13:47:11 -0700

Sorry, transferring this thread to the list

Thanks Glenn, Yes, I'm also okay with no alcohol.  Refugio seems to be the most
convenient venue.  Is everyone okay with that?

Ken,

Do you know if we don't pay to reserve the picnic tables are they first-come
first-serve?  Or are there designated areas for first-come first-serve at
Refugio Valley Park?

- Jonah

On Wednesday, August 6, 2014 1:22 PM, Glenn Munlawin <munlawin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm thinking for easy access wouldn't Refugio be a good option? I'm ok
without alcohol but of we do Foxboro, perhaps someone has one of those
grills - it has to be those big ones they use at cook outs which I am
not sure anyone has?

On Aug 6, 2014, at 12:36, Jona Sabino <jona.sabino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So guys, we have to decided quickly where we want to have this potluck and bbq.

San Pablo Dam Reservoir Rec Area ($7 parking)

Foxboro Park (no bbq grill)

Refugio Valley Park (no alcohol)

Fernandez Park

They charge a rental fee to reserve the picnic tables to guarantee the spot
according to the website, but I'm pretty sure if its not reserved, it's
first come first serve which happens most of the time.

- Jonah

On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 10:22 AM, Jona Sabino <jona.sabino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

No worries Chris, I was just kiddin! :)

Andy, it doesn't have to be in Hercules, we can do the neighboring cities.

San Pablo Dam rd sounds good, its just $7.00 for the entry fee per car.

Other venue candidates

Foxboro Park in Hercules

Fernandez Park in Pinole

I'm guessing 50-60 for the potluck

- Jonah

On Friday, August 1, 2014 9:53 PM, Ken Morrison <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thought of something the club may do about Bike Lanes in Hercules.  Can discuss
when we get together on Saturday. I know you may not see this before then but I
will try to remember to bring it up.

Ken