[hccmember-talk] Re: BBQ and list

  • From: Jona Sabino <jona.sabino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 08:55:59 -0700

Ken,

How should we go about adding everyone's e-mail on the list?

Also can we capitalize hcc from "hccmember-talk" to HCCmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you can please let us know.

Thanks again!

- Jonah

On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:49 PM, Andy Manuel <andy.r.manuel@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thanks ken for being our Sunday road ride leader.

I'm find with opening the HCC list to the rest of the members.

Bochie,

--
-Andy
Sent from Gmail Mobile Device