[hccmember-talk] BBQ and list

  • From: "Ken Morrison" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "kpmorrison55@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: HCCmember-talk <hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 19:30:02 -0700

Just wanted to say that I thought that the BBQ was excellent yesterday and
wanted to thank Jonah and the others who put everything together.  I am a
relatively new member and I do feel that you have done a great job your first
year and have accomplished a lot.

Now that you have used the HCC List for a little while do you think that it
would be a good way for club members to communicate with each other and get
club information out easily.  Of course it is also a way to get all sorts of
other information out between members about cycling.

Hope to have my bike back this week so I will be able to hit the roads again.

Ken