[HCCmember-talk] Re: BBC Fall Moxie October 25th - Need RSVP

  • From: Jona Sabino <jona.sabino@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hccmember-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 08:04:18 -0700

Nice!  It looks like their is going to be well over a dozen of us riding!
Thanks everyone for the RSVP!

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 9:49 PM, Darren Aliga <darren.aliga@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I'm in..with a +1.  I'm trying to get my older brother out for this one.
Trying to turn him from runner into cyclist. lol.

Darren Aliga

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 5:13 PM, Jom Iligan Libunao <jom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I am looking into this ride, I rode this last year and no HCC yet, must be
great to ride with HCC this year J