[hccinteragency] Re: Kuerig Coffee

  • From: Alisa_Barton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: hccinteragency@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 09:47:04 -0500

You can come to the office today between 1pm and 4:30pm, or tomorrow
anytime.  Office is 304 E 7th Street

Alisa D Barton
Social Service/Personnel Clerk
The Salvation Army
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
p# 270-885-9633
f# 270-885-7470

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But
the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."  Mother Teresa

From:
"Pyle, Diane" <diane.pyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
"hccinteragency@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hccinteragency@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
05/07/2012 02:56 PM
Subject:
[hccinteragency] Re: Kuerig Coffee
Sent by:
hccinteragency-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would be interested ...where could I pick them up.
Thanks so much!
Diane Pyle, Coordinator
Youth Services Center
Christian County High School