[hcasboard] Re: Tomorrow's board meeting

  • From: "sheryl mcnair" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("sammcnair")
  • To: hcasboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 21:41:41 -0400

Bob,Martha was working with the Rec Center to figure out what the best plan is to prevent bird strikes. Decals are but one of the possibilities.

Sheryl

On Sep 28, 2022, at 10:00 PM, Bob C <bcherry001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry if this is a duplicate but I don't think my first email made it.
Here's a draft of the minutes from yesterday's meeting. Let me know if any changes are needed.Bob

On Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 1:22 PM Debbie shetterly <dshett37@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi there, just a reminder, tomorrow, September 27th at 6pm at Brookshire shelter, is our next board meeting.  We have some financial votes so will need everyone who indicated they could come to be there.  I'm attaching the agenda.  Please review and let me know any additions/corrections.
I'm also attaching our strategic plan so we can review and discuss.   Thanks.
Debbie