[hcasboard] Fwd: HCAS website email submission: "After School Program"

  • From: badgerboy@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: hcasboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 12:05:53 -0400

Hi all, this came into our mailbox on the website, just passing it along.

Guy

From: Adrienne Sanders <adriennesanders20@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: After School Program

Message Body:
I am the after school coordinator for the Two Rivers Community Charter School after school program. Do you visit schools as part of your education program? We have guests speakers for 1 hour on Wednesday afternoons for our kids. If this is something you do can you let me know? I am scheduling til December now. I'm sure we could make some type of donation for your time. Thank you.

--
This e-mail was sent from the "Email Us" page in the HCAS website
(https://highcountryaudubon.org/contact-us/email-us/)