[hcasboard] Fwd: Big Atlas Weekend Update

  • From: badgerboy@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: hcasboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 09:17:37 -0400

Hi all,

The NC Bird Atlas is having a "Big Atlas Weekend" on the 24th to 26th of this month, and Adrianna has suggested (see below), that HCAS sponsor an event to support it. I imagine this would mean planning a walk and advertising for it on our various media platforms.

1. I wonder whether anyone has any ideas on how to make something like this work?

2. Do all agree that this is something the chapter should get into?

Thanks, Guy