[hcasboard] Re: Birding scholarship

  • From: badgerboy@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: hcasboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 20:22:00 -0500

Vote to approve.  Guy

On 11/30/2022 11:12 AM, Bob C wrote:

Sorry, got sidetracked with other things. Attached is the only application that we received for the birding scholarship. I think I heard just one positive comment but nothing else from the board.  Here's a breakdown of the costs.

Lodging - $54/night plus taxes  ~ $210
CBC membership - $15/person   $45
Registration - $30/member        $90
Evening banquet  $35/person      $105
Gas stipend _   $50_
Total (depends on hotel taxes)      $500

In the interest of saving time I move that we accept the application from this group and authorize up $550 (in case taxes are higher).

Registration is open so we need to approve this soon. Thanks,

Bob