Home Based Online Marketing News War of Words

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 11:15:51 -0700 (PDT)

HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
"Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
July 27, 2002
Hello Subscribers,

Welcome to this weeks issue.
Enjoy success this week.

Send us your 2 line ad for our FREE subscriber 2 line
ad section to editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject=2lineads

Roger Schoenwald

In Today's Issue

1. War of Words
2. Online Marketing Product Profile
3. E-Commerce Resources
4. Subscribers 2 Line Ads
Free Store Club

"The most EXCITING free program on the Internet!"

Free Membership

What Your FREE Membership Means

Your FREE membership entitles you to a variety of amazing
benefits
 and potential income streams!

Benefits of your FREE Membership:

*  Your own personal FreeStoreClub web site address!
*  Purchasing privileges at the Wholesale WebStore!
*  Rebates on your own purchases from the HomeUSA MegaStore!
*  Rebates on service purchases from our affiliates in the
Financial
Services Store!
*  COMING SOON! Apply for home mortgage and Commercial loans for

yourself or others!
*  Advertise "for sale" items FREE to a worldwide audience on
the World Marketplace!
*  Discount prices from the Exclusive PREMIER PRODUCTS Store!

http://www.freestoreclub.com/go/rwspub

1. This Weeks Success Article

WAR OF WORDS: How the Way Your Website is Written Can Mean
Life or Death for Your Business
by Meredith Pond  http://www.WordsmithWeb.com

There are literally millions of websites on the Net today,
and most of them, in one way or another, are trying to sell
something.  Sure, not all of them are trying to market the
same thing you are, but they are all your competitors. Why?
Because each and every site on the Internet is vying for
people's time and attention. If your site can't compete with
all the others, you won't sell a thing.

Traditionally, people always thought of the Internet as a
place where a lot of text wasn't necessary, because people
didn't go online to read. While you don't want to overload
your visitors with 42 pages of text on your site, you also
don't want to alienate them or insult their intelligence by
not having enough words.

The entire basis for using the Internet is to get information.
People do research, look for people, and try to find the best
stuff to buy and the best places to buy it.  No matter what
people are looking to spend their money on, the basic reason
they venture online is to get the information they need to
buy it.

If your site doesn't offer enough information about what
you're selling, your homepage will be nothing more than a
revolving door with some cool graphics. Pictures are nice,
but people need substance. If you're going to keep people on
your site long enough for them to buy, give them something
to do: let them read about what you're selling and how it
can benefit them.

Start off your homepage with a welcoming statement, then a
brief paragraph or two about who you are, what you do, and
what you're selling. This introduction doesn't necessarily
have to sell the person on your product or service right off
the bat-- it just has to grab their attention, then give them
the basics about your company and what you're offering. If
people don't get this very basic information about your site
right from the start, they'll go somewhere else in a hurry.

Once you've given the basics, you can start your sales pitch.
If you offer several different products, start out with a
general pitch about how your product line can enrich people's
lives. Then, give a brief description and benefit (along with
a picture) of each one, accompanied by a link to another page
devoted solely to selling that product. Those other pages are
where your customers will get the full details and sales pitch
for each product you sell.

If your entire site is meant to sell just one product, then
after your introduction you can jump full-throttle into
selling that product. Point out a problem your prospects
likely have, explore their feelings about that problem, then
present your product or service as the ultimate solution that
will change their lives.

Believe it or not, a good sales pitch doesn't have to involve
a lot of hype.  Think about your audience: if they're likely
a bunch of educated, middle to upper class business people,
you need to use a different voice than if you're speaking to
starving college students. Considering your audience and
their tastes before you start writing your sales pitch will
do wonders for your results.

When you start getting to the end of your copy, be sure to
remind people of what you've already told them.  Briefly
review the main benefits and bonuses of buying from you, and
remind people of why they need your product. As you end the
page, close with a call to action that urges people to act
now, before time runs out or they waste more valuable time.

And finally, make sure your website copy is clear, concise,
and error-free.  If you have a lot of typos, misspellings,
run-on sentences and the like, your credibility will suffer
and so will your sales. If you're not 100% confident in your
abilities as a writer, have a professional write your copy
for you, or at least have it professionally edited. Over the
long haul, your site stats and your bottom line will thank
you.
--------------------------
Author Meredith Pond is a professional writer with extensive
experience on the Net.  Meredith writes and edits your sales
letters, press releases, articles, web copy, classified ads,
you name it.  Lowest prices you'll find on the Web! See
http://www.WordsmithWeb.com or email
mailto:wordsmith25@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sponsor 2

#1 On The Web
Over 7 Million Strong Since 1999, more than 6.5 million internet

entrepreneurs from all over the world have joined
SFI Marketing Group. What's the attraction?
Very simple. SFI Works!
Check out our system FREE at
http://www.quickinfo247.com/2698063/FREE
2. Marketing Product Profile

What success have you had?

If the answer is none, then I must seriously suggest you should
try something different.
?Millionaire Guarantees You Can Quickly
Make Thousands of Dollars On the
Internet Regardless of Your Age,
Education or Current Financial Situation.?

If you'd like to pick up an extra $1,000 - cash -
in the next 15 days, then read this very carefully.
if you?d like to

- Make money in an exciting business on the Internet
- Take control of your family?s financial future
- Be able to work from home . . . or anywhere in the world
(like the beach!)
- Feel confident that you're following in the footsteps of an
Internet millionaire
- Be guaranteed that you?ll succeed quickly and easily

then this might be the most important letter you?ll ever read.
Here?s why:

You?ll immediately put cash in your pocket from using the
simple strategies in my new book, Mining Gold On the Internet,
or you pay nothing for it.  In fact, I?m going to show you how
to easily pick up an extra thousand bucks in the next 15 days
- even if you have no money to start with. That's right - from
zero to a thousand in just 15 days.

Now, I know you?re probably skeptical. That?s normal and
healthy. Let me give you 3 good reasons I can backup what I
claim:

Reason 1: I love running my Internet business from home. But not
so long ago, I was the CEO of a multi-million dollar company ?
Success Development International. According to Inc. Magazine,
we were one of the fastest growing companies in America.
Inc. Magazine named us to the prestigious Inc. 500 list 2 years
in a row.

In 1999, I left to pursue other opportunities, primarily
building my own Internet business ? because the Internet
provides the greatest chance to make the most money with the
least effort. (Leveraging your time is a valuable technique the
rich use to get richer.) The future of business revolves around
the Internet . . . and that's where the money is.

Reason 2: I?ve used this exact program to set up 5 super
successful websites that generate millions of hits.
TrafficRanking.com recently ranked all 5 sites in the top 1% of
all websites worldwide. But . . . traffic is not what's
important. What is important? These sites deliver wheelbarrows
full of cash each week.

Remember this always: You're in business to make money, not
count how many people visit your website. The perfect proof:
Amazon.com gets more traffic than you ever will, but they don't
make money. I'm here to help you make money.

Website traffic is great, but cash is easier to spend!

Reason 3: People now pay $3,000 to attend my 3-day private
workshops. We often have to turn people away. No one invests
that kind of money plus travel expenses plus the time away from
home ? unless they feel they are getting 10 times the value of
that investment.

The full title of my new book is "Mining Gold On the Internet:
A Step-by-step Guide to Quick Cash Flow Online". I call it
Mining Gold On the Internet because I think the Internet is just
like goldmine. If you have the right tools and you know where to
dig, then you can extract all the gold you want . . . any time
you want. The "Quick Cash Flow" part means you make money fast.

http://www.quickinfo247.com/2698063/mg

3.This Weeks E-Commerce Resources

Can You Really Earn A Living On The Net?
This new Web-Guide is a "Must Have!"
While it's no secret that average people from all walks of
life are becoming wealthy online, it IS a secret HOW they
are doing it. Now you can find out exactly how, and more
importantly, how YOU can do it too.  This unique Web-Based Guide
cuts through all the hype and confusion. Give it a visit.
It may change your life...Click Here for Details
http://www.make-a-living-online.com/d0804

Experts call it "The Perfect Affiliate System", the ULTIMATE
affiliate earning resource.  Discover "The Affiliate
MastersCourse."
It's totally FREE!  NOW, updated and available ine-Book
format...
http://freetrial.sitesell.com/rwspub.html

Want Bank Account Bursting Income?
NOBODY gives you the scoop on more six-figure-earning
home business entrepreneurs than Six-Figure Income Magazine
http://www.quickinfo247.com/2698063/SFIM
4.  Subscribers 2 Line Ads
(Support our readers.  Send your 2 line ad
to editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx subject=2 line ads)

Do You Need Prospects for Your Business?
http://www.businessbuilderleads.com/10034/

Join new 55% Commission Affiliate Program Now
mailto:affiliatesupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FREE Newsletter shows you how to become a $100,000 earner:
http://www.quickinfo247.com/2698063/FREE

(C) Copyright 2002 RWS Publishing
Roger Schoenwald
rwspub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx